Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Stonecutters Forum Index -> Guild Recruitment - Apply Here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daamoird

re: Daamoird-MM Hunter

Character Name: Daamoird
Class: Hunter
Main Spec: Marksmanship
Off-spec; are you comfortable/do you enjoy playing it?: Survival, and yes I am just as comfortable with it.
Current Server: Hydraxis
Please link your Armory page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hydraxis/Daamoird/simple

1.  We are a group of adults who enjoy playing the game with adults - are you an adult?:

Yes, I am an adult. I am currently 18 attending college.

2.  Tell us about yourself!  A little bit about you in RL, what you like to do in the game when not raiding, etc: 

I am a pretty competitive player when it comes to games, but with always with myself. I'm always trying to outdo myself, and this has led me to become a competition level player in lots of genres of games from fighting games like SSB and MKX to FPS games like Battlefield. Some of the most fun I had was raiding with my old guild in WoW, so I'm not new to raiding either. Two short bits of trivia about myself, I am majoring in physics, and I have an advanced certification for SCUBA.

3.  We raid Tuesday & Thursday evenings 8:30 – 11:30 Eastern.  Is this an issue?

No it's not an issue, I'm in college so I'm almost always free after 7pm Eastern.

4.  Since we raid 2 days a week, regular attendance is mandatory and absences should be at a minimum.  Do you foresee this being a problem with your schedule?:

I don't see this being a problem at all. I will be present at all meetings/raids.

5.  Are you familiar with Vent and able to use it?

Yes I am familiar with Vent, it is what I have always used when I have raided.

6.  We like to keep relaxed raids, but we are serious about getting bosses down.  1) Are you able to be patient while we learn fights as a group or do you tend to rage after the 8th wipe on a new fight? 2) Are you a quick learner or do you take a few attempts to correct your mistakes (there isn’t a wrong answer)?

1) Yes I am extremely patient, and I never lose my cool from getting wiped over and over again, because as an experienced raider I understand that there is a learning process for every boss and every raid and that just comes from practice. 2) I am an extremely fast learner and don't make the same mistake twice.

7.  The best way for us to know you as a player is to see logs.  Please link recent logs (even if it’s just LFR):

The school wifi blocks me from uploading logs to WoL or WarcraftLogs so I don't have any recent ones, like for HFC for instance. Sorry about that, I hope you can trust me when I say that I know my rotations and I know what I should be doing.

8.  Tell us about your raiding history.:

I raided for years with an old guild of mine from Vanilla before it disbanded halfway through mists of pandaria. I did a little raiding through MoP and into WoD but mostly LFR. A couple Normals here and there but I still know "don't stand in the fire" :P

9.  How many guilds have you been in and why are you looking to leave your current guild?

I've been in 3 guilds, but I only raided regularly with the 1st. I'm looking to leave the current guild because it's just kind of dead. No one is in it anymore, the GM hasn't logged on in weeks, and everyone else in the guild all but gave up on raiding entirely.

10.  Why did you apply to The Stonecutters?

I'm applying because I know that you guys have your shit together, and actually raid and down bosses. I was also recommended by a player in game that whispered me saying that you guys would be a good fit for me so here I am. 

Anuv
Council

Hey Daamroid,

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply!  You are a little under-experienced for where we are at currently, but I'd love to talk to you more over bnet.  You can add Anuv#1568.  Thanks!

Pssst, you misspelled his name. Embarrassing!

Anuv
Council

It's amazing you all keep me around  :)

I'm pretty sure Anuv spelled it correctly.  Daamroid has been spelling his name incorrectly the whole time.  Anuv's spelling makes sense as it seems he's pissed about hemorrhoids or steroids. 

What do you expect from the 50th ranked healer :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Stonecutters Forum Index -> Guild Recruitment - Apply Here All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum