Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Stonecutters Forum Index -> Guild Recruitment - Apply Here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalamondeux

re: Kalamondeux

1.  We are a group of adults who enjoy playing the game with adults - are you an adult?: Yes-28

2.  Tell us about yourself!  A little bit about you in RL, what you like to do in the game when not raiding, etc: IRL, I'm a headhunter and travel quite a bit. Starting a family and really enjoy gaming to relax. Played the game since B/C. Played hard through wrath and was off and on after I graduated college. I enjoy PVP to get a real challenge from raiding. 

3.  We raid Tuesday & Thursday evenings 8:30 – 11:30 Eastern.  Is this an issue? Most of the time no. 

4.  Since we raid 2 days a week, regular attendance is mandatory and absences should be at a minimum.  Do you foresee this being a problem with your schedule?: Sometimes. Work takes me all over the place. Im pretty consistent though. 

5.  Are you familiar with Vent and able to use it? Yes

6.  We like to keep relaxed raids, but we are serious about getting bosses down.  1) Are you able to be patient while we learn fights as a group or do you tend to rage after the 8th wipe on a new fight? 2) Are you a quick learner or do you take a few attempts to correct your mistakes (there isn’t a wrong answer)? I am a quick learner and very comfortable with trying. Main tank progression teaches you patients. I have no problem learning and thinking of new ways to approach a fight. Most of the time, a little studying goes a long way. 

7.  The best way for us to know you as a player is to see logs.  Please link recent logs (even if it’s just LFR): Not really focused on end game since I have recently returned. Wouldn't give you an accurate picture. I will be focused more with legion. 

8.  Tell us about your raiding history.: Back in wrath, I main tanked and off tanked for stonecutters on progression and with pantheon. Before that I was main tank for a older laid back guild Better Than You and ended up getting them in a position to raid by explaining and teaching strats. 

9.  How many guilds have you been in and why are you looking to leave your current guild? Two for the past 8 years. My guild disbanded and I am looking for a older laid back guild. 

10.  Why did you apply to The Stonecutters? I have known of this guild since I have been on the server. Always heard great things and with having the chance to play with many of you, I really enjoy how your set up. 

Dualla

re: Re: Kalamondeux

Kalamondeux wrote:

2.  Tell us about yourself!  A little bit about you in RL, what you like to do in the game when not raiding, etc: IRL, I'm a headhunter and travel quite a bit.

I didn't need to read anymore, I'm sold!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum